Our mission is to inspire healthy lifestyles by providing a convenient & comfortable alternative to the gym - instead, we bring the gym to you! Never has this business model been more important than it is in the current COVID climate. Now more than ever, it is important that we take care of ourselves & do so safely. We hope the information below will address all of your concerns. Please reach out if you have any further questions.
Personal Training: COVID Safety Procedures
Your health is literally our business. Our job is to help you achieve your fitness goals and make you feel better, not worse. So to protect you, us, and others we have implemented the following Safety Procedures for our in-person Personal Training Sessions:
- Safe Space: Before signing up you will need to decide where you will be working out at in your home. You will need an outdoor area or well ventilated space in order to utilize this service. A backyard, garage, or breezy living room all work great. Can't find a space? Let us know! We might be able to help.
- Privacy: These personal training sessions are 1-on-1 and outside guests are not welcome. However, if you have someone living in your house who would like to join in on the fun they can sign up for a discounted price (50% OFF).
- Check-Ins: Before your scheduled session your trainer will contact you to make sure you're feeling well. You may also be asked to take your temperature. Please answer honestly. We never charge you for a missed appointment & you can always swap an in-person session with a virtual one.
- Masks: During your training sessions you and your trainer are required to wear a mask and/or face shield at all times. We understand that if you are doing cardio or high intensity training that this can become uncomfortable. Communicate with your trainer; they can give you the space you need to breathe comfortably. If you have a health condition that prevents your from wearing a facemask discuss this with your trainer prior.
- Personal Space: We respect the 6-ft rule and encourage our trainers to keep a safe distance between you and them when possible, but fitness is a physical profession. Our trainers may need to help adjust your form or assist you with the equipment.
- Sanitation: If we bring equipment to your home it will be sanitized and ready to use, but we always have disinfectant, sanitizing wipes, and hand sanitizer available should you need it.
- Prevention: If you are an essential worker, or someone who is not able to practice social distancing in their daily life, our in-person programs may not be the right fit for you. We offer discounts to emergency responders and other essential workers. Please contact us to discuss your options.
Small Group Training: COVID Safety Procedures
Small Group classes are a great way to socialize and get fit. Start your own class with your social bubble (6 people max) or join a pre-existing class. Due to the pandemic, in-person classes aren't always readily available. Consider the following safety protocols when signing up:
- Weather & News Permitting: Small Group classes must be held outside for the time being. Classes will be held weekly, weather permitting. (Rainy days classes will be held on line) In the event of another lockdown in-person classes can be postponed to a later date or done virtually.
- Check-Ins: Before your scheduled class your trainer will contact you and the other group members to make sure you're feeling well. You may also be asked to take your temperature. Please answer honestly. We never charge you for a missed appointment & you can always swap live classes for virtual.
- Occupancy: Classes have a limit of 8 participants. Discounts apply when signing up more than 1 person at a time, making this a cost effective alternative to 1-on-1 training.
- Personal Space: We respect the 6-ft rule. All participants will be asked to keep a safe distance from one another. Our trainers will abide by this rule as well when possible, but fitness is a physical profession. Our trainers may need to help adjust your form or assist you with the equipment.
- Equipment & Sanitation: All members need to bring their own mat. If we provide the class with any equipment (such as weights or bands) they have been sanitized. Your trainer will also have sanitizing products available for you to use.
- Masks: Masks are no required at this time. However, clients are welcome to wear them if they choose.